Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjcf9l/triple_analysis_c)
has announced the addition of the "Triple
Analysis: Cancer Vaccines, Protein Kinase Inhibitors and Peptides"
report to their offering.
This triple analysis focuses on cancer drug development strategies by
the two mechanism/target/effect areas of Cancer Vaccines and Protein
Kinase Inhibitors and by the compound strategy of Peptides. Each of
these three individual parts is evaluated according to standardized
criteria in a five pillar pipeline drug assessment methodology to
compare drug development strategies in oncology. This makes it easy to
find and compare analysis not only within one single cancer focus area
but also between different areas.
The report is written for you to understand and assess the impact of
competitor entry and corresponding changes to development strategies for
your own portfolio products. It helps teams to maximize molecule value
by selecting optimal development plans and manage risk and uncertainty.
The report serves as an external commercial advocate for pharmaceutical
companies' pipeline and portfolio planning (PPP) in cancer by:
- Providing you with competitive input to the R&D organization to guide
development of early product ideas and ensure efforts are aligned with
- Assisting you to make informed decisions in selecting cancer
indications that are known to be appropriate for your drug's properties
- Analyzing, correlating and integrating valuable data sources in order
to provide accurate data for valuation of pipeline, in-licensing and new
- Providing you with commercial analytic support for due diligence on
in-licensing and acquisition opportunities
- Supporting development of integrative molecule, pathway and disease
- Integrating knowledge for you to consider the therapeutic target for
the highest therapeutic outcome and return on investment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjcf9l/triple_analysis_c.